Cool it your way – conduction, convection or forced air.
The VCCM600S conduction cooled configurable power supply delivers a silent 600 Watts and up to 750 Watts of peak power for 5 seconds in a rugged 4” x 7” package and is the ultimate power solution for applications where reliability or audible noise are of concern.
This product combines the advantages of a modular and configurable power supply with the high reliability of a fan-less architecture. Depending on your application, the VCCM600S can be configured as a conduction, convection or forced air cooled solution and this versatility allows the unit to be seamlessly integrated across a vast range of applications, which makes it perfect for standardising your power platform.
Designed with highest reliability and versatility in mind, the VCCM600S conduction cooled configurable power supply is suitable for applications ranging from the most controlled environments to the harshest conditions. Each configured solution can accommodate up to 4 isolated DC output modules and each module utilizes 100% SMT components to ensure reliability.
Standard features include full output voltage adjust range, externally controllable voltage and current and series & paralleling of outputs. The unique design approach and heat dissipation techniques allow the unit to be mounted in virtually any orientation giving system designers even more flexibility.
The series is approved to latest industrial standards and features market leading specifications and design in application support. The VCCM600S conduction cooled configurable power supply truly offers unrivalled performance and flexibility.
600W conduction cooled configurable power supply
- World’s first conduction cooled modular power supply
- 600 Watts conduction cooled rating
- 750 Watts peak rating (5 seconds)
- 500 Watts convection rating
- Standby power ≤ 1Watts (in primary inhibit mode)
- Efficiency up to 92%
- Unique module design (100% SMT)
- Up to 4 isolated outputs at 150 Watts per channel
- Wide output adjust range
- Voltage and current dynamically controllable
- 5V/1A bias supply
- Mil-Std 810G compliant
- Semi F47 compliant
- Programmable start-up state (laser applications)
- 5 year warranty
|AC input voltage||85 – 264 Vrms|
|Size||4 x 7 x 1.61 Inches|
|Power rating||600 Watts conduction
750 Watts peak
500 Watts convection
|Efficiency||Up to 92%|
|Standby power||≤ 1 Watts|
|Baseplate operating temperature Range||-40°C To 85°C|
|Ambient operating temperature||-20°C To 70°C (Derating above 50°C)|
|Input leakage current||<1500uA|
|OPB||4.5V-15V, 15A, 150W|
|OPC||9V-30V, 7.5A, 150W|
|OPD||18V-58V, 3.75A, 150W|
- Series link: Links to allow series connection of modules
- Parallel link: Links to allow parallel connection of modules
- Connector kits: Connectors and cables (housing, terminals, etc.) to interface with the series – Coming soon.