300W Single Output Conduction Cooled Power Supply.
The VCCS300S is a single output conduction, convection or forced air cooled power supply which delivers a silent 300 watts of power in a miniature 4” x 2” x 1.61” package. This power supply is the ultimate power solution for applications where rugged reliability, high efficiency and silent operation are important factors.
The product series offers power densities exceeding 23W/in3 with efficiencies up to 95% in a scalable power architecture. Power solutions of 300 Watts, 600 Watts, 900 Watts and beyond can be achieved by using the onboard droop current share function which allows end users to scale up or down depending on their power requirements.
The VCCS300S is approved to the latest industrial safety (IEC/UL62368-1 2nd Edition) and EMC standards and features market leading specifications and design-in application support with a five year warranty.
300W AC/DC Conduction Cooled Power Supply
- 300 Watts output (Vin >120VRMS )
- 4” x 2” x 1.61” package
- Convection/Conduction/Forced-Air rated
- High efficiency – up to 95%
- Scalable power architecture
- High reliability
- Class I or II installations
- Operating altitude up to 5000m
- Low leakage and touch current
- Parallel units with droop current sharing
- MIL-STD 810G, MIL-STD 461F and MIL-STD 704F
- SEMI F47
- 5 year warranty
- Approved to latest standards:
IEC/UL62368-1 2nd Edition
|AC input voltage||85 – 264 VRMS|
|Size||4 x 2 x 1.61 Inches|
|Power rating||300 Watts|
|Efficiency||Up to 95%|
|No load power||≤ 1 Watts|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|Leakage & touch current||≤200uA|
|Output voltages||12V to 58V|